Cannabidiol is a type of cannabinoid found in all varieties of cannabis. Like hemp, CBD has been found to provide various health benefits.
While the following sheds more light on CBD benefits and how to choose and use Cannabidiol products, contact the experts at Canna Elixirs whenever you have specific questions about any of our CBD or hemp products.
Have Questions about CBD or Any of Our CBD or THC Products?
Call (720) 908-0777 or Email Us
We are ready to answer your questions and help you find the right product(s) for you.
What Is Cannabidiol Oil?
Cannabidiol oil can be extracted from the buds and flowers on hemp or marijuana plants. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is not a psychoactive component, meaning that it does not produce the same “high” or mind-altering effects as THC.
CBD oil can come in various forms, including (but not limited to):
- Teas and syrups
- Creams and lotions.
Check Out the Highest Quality CBD Oils & Products on the Market
100% Organic, Naturally Processed, Quality Tested for Potency & Accuracy
Benefits & Positive Effects of CBD Oils & Products
Various studies have highlighted an array of potential health benefits associated with the use of CBD oils and products. These include efficacy in addressing, managing and/or treating conditions like (but not limited to):
- Chronic inflammation disorders – CBD can reduce inflammation, making it useful for conditions like arthritis, some skin disorders (including acne) and some digestive disorders.
- Chronic pain disorders – The persisting pain caused by physical trauma or conditions like multiple sclerosis can be reduced via CBD. In fact, Cannabidiol can help reduce pain and stiffness without causing people to develop a resistance to pain medications.
- Certain psychotic disorders – The antipsychotic properties of CBD can make it helpful in addressing the cognitive impairments and other symptoms of certain psychotic conditions, like schizophrenia.
- Seizure disorders – CBD has antiepileptic properties, helping to reduce spasms and seizures. Consequently, CBD can be useful for various seizure disorders, potentially reducing convulsive activity by as much as 50 percent. Unlike certain prescription antiepileptic drugs, CBDs can be helpful in addressing seizure disorders in adults and children. The antiepileptic properties of CBDs have brought more attention to the potential uses of Cannabidiol for other neurological and nervous system disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia.
- Anxiety and depression – CBD has shown promising results in addressing anxiety and depression disorders by reducing discomfort and cognitive impairment while naturally helping to regulate mood and social behavior.
- Nausea and vomiting – CBD’s anti-nausea properties have led to uses in the treatment of nausea and vomiting associated with cancer and chemotherapy treatments for cancer. Additionally, Cannabidiol has been reported to have effects similar to antioxidants, meaning it can potentially reduce free radicals and provide anticancer properties.
Of course, researchers continue investigating the benefits of Cannabidiol, and new findings may reveal additional health benefits of CBD. The bottom line, however, is that CBD oils and products can be effective at:
- Promoting health
- Preventing certain health conditions
- Managing, treating or reducing the symptoms of certain health impairments.
How to Choose the Right CBD Products for You
1. Choose 100% organically grown and naturally processed Cannabidiol products to avoid exposure to potentially dangerous pesticides or toxic solvents.
2. Ask for third-party certifications that verify the contents and potency of CBD products. A reputable CBD retailer will gladly show you these certifications upon request.
3. Familiarize yourself with the time it takes for different delivery modes to take the desired effect. For example, inhaling CBD products will have a faster effect than ingesting them orally. Understanding these effects can help you focus on the types of products that may be best suited to your needs, based on whether you would like the effects to be delivered faster or slower.
4. Think about what is convenient for you and whether you may prefer or need more discreet products that can be taken anywhere.
5. Try different types of CBD products so you can find the best ones suited to your tastes and preferences.
6. Ask an expert at Canna Elixis for help or guidance if you are unsure where to start, you are looking for a new Cannabidiol product or you have any questions about CBD.
Contact Canna Elixirs for the Best CBD & THC Products
Canna Elixirs is proud to be a trail blazer in the cannabis industry. For more than a decade, we have been providing potent, high-quality, innovative, safe and effective CBD and THC products. We have also been dedicated to promoting cannabis education and advocacy for legalization.
Call (720) 908-0777 or email us for answers about our products or to place an order.
As a trusted, established source for hemp and CBD products, Canna Elixirs takes special care in sourcing, researching, developing and testing every product we sell – and in developing new products to support our clients’ needs and enhance their wellbeing.
Canna Elixirs only uses the highest quality strains of organically grown and naturally processed hemp, and we are fully committed to excellence and being the leading choice for CBD and THC products. From Denver, Canna Elixirs is proud to support and serve clients across the state of Colorado.